Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beyond Lips: Black Mask

Now that I find myself (once again) in the pits of unemployment, I have decided to branch out and review other faves of mine beyond lip products.
The perfect thing to start with is Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. I received a sample with my recent Sephora order (it was a promotion code that has ended) and was so excited that it was a peel-off mask! I love peeling anything and everything-especially off my skin. I was the kid in grade school who would slather glue all over my hands and wait anxiously for it to dry just so I could peel it off.
Anyway, this mask has the same concept as the "glue hands of yesteryear." It has a very thick consistency and you spread it generously all over your face and wait patiently for it to dry, this took about 20 minutes. Then peel away my friends.
After peeling my face felt clean, tight and smooth. I will be sure to pick this up on my next Sephora trip.

$34 at Spehora and sephora.com

0 comments: