Friday, September 4, 2009

Magic Potion


Amazing....seriously I need a moment to tell you about something that just might be my most favorite lip product to be released in YEARS. Are you ready?
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion. Silky, smooth and your lip color will not budge with this little gem!
As cooler weather draws upon us, I prefer to pull out my berry and plum colored lipsticks...and I guarantee Lip Primer Potion will be under it all.
No one who wears lipstick should be without this. It is that great. I can't say enough good things. Go out and buy it. You'll love it!
$20.00 for a tube
Sephora.com or Urbandecay.com

Thanks to Emily at my local Spehora for the amazing and awesome recommendation!

1 comments:

Dani said...

check. I got this one write down now. If you love it, it has to be excellently amazing. :)